Audience Response Technology
Whether the intent of your meeting is to entertain your audience or to educate them, our audience response systems will meet your needs. Our systems are wireless and set up in minutes. Audience response helps keep your audience focused and greatly improves information retention.
Communication is the key to successful meetings. It can be difficult to gauge how effective a meeting has been at delivering key messages until weeks or months after it is over. Asking questions relating to key content using audience response provides immediate feedback while there is still time to capitalize on everyone being gathered for an event.
Studies have shown that repetition and interaction can dramatically improve your participants' ability to retain information. Audience polling keypads provide the perfect means to achieve this repetition and interaction in small or large audiences alike. Here are just a few examples of how keypads can be used:
- Ask "review" questions in the form of a team competition
- Pre-test your audience to target your presentation to what the audience doesn't already know
- Post-test your audience to get an immediate measurement of learning gain
- Promote interaction by gathering opinions both before and after presenting materials
- Facilitate panel discussions by allowing the audience to prioritize topics or related items
In a typical meeting environment the presenter only hears from the vocal minority. Asking targeted questions and allowing the entire audience to respond on their keypads allows a presenter to get input from everyone. Reports can even be generated based on demographic questions allowing for a more in depth analysis of responses.
Spending hours counting paper ballots can be expensive and time consuming. Using an audience response system to instantly tally electronic voting results allows decisions to be made quickly. Elections, motions and amendments can all be voted on electronically and tabulated immediately.